Ingredients for an Awesome Landing Page
Check out this great read from @koqoo about the best things to include in your landing page:
- Do some very basic quick research and find out:
- Who your potential customers are (profile) so that you can speak in their language
- What problems they have (pains) so that you can reassure them that you solve these
- What they want (dreams) so that you can promise it to them
- Make a promise with your headline to grab attention
- Use your subheadline to clarify the headline
- Use benefit-oriented call to action text to make people click
- State main benefits and how you plan to deliver them
- Explain benefits and features that provide them in-depth
- Finish with a second call to action
An entrepreneur with more than 10 years of sales and marketing experience, Paul Goode directs Internet advertising operations at Green Pastures 23, based in South Portland, Maine. Among his various responsibilities as president, he guides the firm’s popular pay-per-click initiatives, which allow his customers to quickly direct online traffic to their sites and services. In addition, Paul Goode manages the SEO and email marketing services for the company’s clientele.
Prior to establishing Green Pastures 23, Mr. Goode held executive sales and management positions with W.H. Demmons, Inc., also located in South Portland and successful commercial sales and service with Thayer Corporation. Throughout his career, he has achieved a closure rate of 34 percent and has averaged $1.5 million in revenue per year.
Away from the office, Mr. Goode enjoys a number of outdoor activities, from fishing to mountain climbing. He also likes to watch football and baseball games, especially those of the New England Patriots and the Boston Red Sox. Active in his community, he avidly supports a number of organizations, including his local church, the Barbara Bush Children’s Hospital, and Volunteers of America.